CORONA NEWS (update Wednesday 20th of May: 14.30 hours)
We are open starting from Tuesday the 12th of May.
Urgent request to read the measures below BEFORE your visit to our swimschool.
Our swimschool is in phase 1 (open with strict measures).
We hope to go further to phase 2 (regular opening).
We hope we do not go back to phase 0 (closing).
Standard measures i.m.v. everybody already know:
1. Do not visit our swimschool in case of cold, sneezing, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever (over 38⁰C)
2. Do not visit our swimschool in case a member of your family has fever over 38⁰C and or shortness of breath.
3. Obey the 2 weeks quarantaine.
4. keep the 1.5 meter distance
5. Cough and sneeze into your elbow and use paper tissues
6. Wash the hands regularly according to the RIVM guidelines.
7. Avoid touching your face.
8. Don’t shake hands with others.
Complement at the measures:
I. up untill III i.m.v. everybody already know:
I. Stay at home in case a person in your household is tested with COVID 19.
Stay at home till 14 days after the last contact with this person.
II. Stay at home in case you had the COVID 19 (tested with a laboratory-test) and this is quantified in the past 7 days.
III. Stay at home in case you are in home-isolaton because you had directly contact with a person with quantified COVID 19.
IV. Perhaps not yet everybody know:
IV. Go home immediately in case during the sportactivity the following symptons appear/start: cold/sneezing, cough, shortness of breath, fever
Below the measures related to our swimschool:
9. The time-span in our accommodation must be minamalised.
10. The use of sanitairy-facilities in our accommodation must be minamalised.
11. The number of visitors in our accommodation must be minamalised end dosed.
12. Please do not arrive too early.
From 10 minutes before the start of your lesson Joyce will let the parents in – during the transition of the lesson – but “dosed”.
Also she will point you the route (marked on the floor).
In case you are (much too) early please wait in your car. Especially when it is not “patio-wheater” and “landing-weather” and the parents before your group are still sitting in the waitingroom.
Regarding the way it works during transition of lessons: a child can not set foot in the swimschool alone, he/she must wait at mommy/daddy.
13. Only 1 person from the household of the child is allowed in the waitingroom. This way per timeslot we have: 3 children in the water and 3 parents in the waitingroom.
14. Parent & child, please clean your hands with the handgel BEFORE entering our accommodations.
You can find it on a table in front of our entrance.
Parent please help your child with this.
15. At our swimschool each child always has his/her own personal dressingroom that can be locked.
We now organised it in a way that next to every dressingroom is an “empty” dressingroom. On the door of the dressingroom we point which dressing-room you can use. In case it is not clear, Joyce can explain to you.
In case the lesson starts at the half hour, dressingroom: 1, 3 or 5.
In case the lesson starts at the whole our, dressingroom: 2, 4 or 6.
16. Help your child (no matter what age) BEFORE the swimlesson with undressing.
See to it that the belongings are on the clothes-rack and that they do not end up in the dressingroom next to yours.
If possible put on the swim-gear at home.
17. Help your child (no matter what age) AFTER the swimlesson with drying, dressing and packing.
Please see to it that the belonges are taken home and nothing stays in the dressingroom.
18. After the swimlesson please leave the swimschool a.s.a.p.
19. Blow-drying the hair is not allowed in this phase.
20. Please shower at home afterwards.
21. Please go to the toilet at home.
We understand that this can be difficult for a child (and we do not want urine etc. in our pool). Therefore the following.
A) When your child (no matter what age) has to go to the toilet, walk with him/her, help him/her if necessary.
B) After the toilet-visit, please clean the toilet-seat, the toilet-valve and the door-handles.
Cleaning-cloths you can find in front of the toilet.
After that clean the hands with soap.
Soap is in the Toiletroom and at the counter in the waitingroom.
D) It is forbidden to flush the cleaning-cloths through the toilet. This to prevent clog of the swimpool-sewer.
E) In case of flushing faeses then please close the toilet-valve.
22. Touching objects must be avoid as much as possible.
If it makes you feel more comfortabel you can use the cleansers we have in the waitingroom.
For the leather-chairs please only use the leather-cleaner.
23. In case it is not necessary please do not stand in the corridor near the dressingrooms or in the “landing” in front of the toilet.
24. Sorry dear children: in this phase it is not possible to place stickers.
25. Sorry dear parents: In this phase no coffee/tea.
In case it appears that we forgot an important measure or a measure is not complete, we will adjust this.
For your information:
RIVM and Dutch Cabinet did open the inside swimpools because the risk is manageable.
Source: Nationale Raad Zwemveiligheid (NRZ).
The interior/facilities in the accommodation are conform the Protocol adapted version 1.3 dated 15 May 2020.
Teaching is done conform the Protocol adapted version 1.3 dated 15 May 2020.
We removed 4 lounge chairs + de childrens play-corner.
For the duration of the Corona-period we created a temporay “landing” to use as waiting-area during the transsition of lessons (see pictures below).
Between the seats in the waiting-room 1,5 meter distance.
But also between the seats cough-shields (see picture below).
Markings on the floor.
In the waitingroom we always have an extraction system. In this phase the extraction system is in the highest position (therefore slightly more “noise” in the background).
In the waitingroom we normally have one of our doors open ajar as much as possible. In this phase one of the doors is open ajar for ventilation permanent.
In our swimpool we always have beside an extraction system also ventilation in the swimpool (see below Hygiene, Safety and Water Quality Bathing and Swimming Facilities Act (Whvbz and Bhvbz).
In good weather you can – as always – sit outside on our patio (see picture below)
We have – since the existence of our swimming school – complied with the Hygiene, Safety and Water Quality Bathing and Swimming Facilities Act (Whvbz and Bhvbz). We are monitored for this by the Province, the Central Holland Environment Agency (ODMH) and Omegam / GGD. Think of checking / on: UV installation, flow rate of the water, chlorine installation, water quality, legionella, safe and hygienic equipment (including: material changing rooms, material of floors), extraction system, ventilation, etc.
In this phase all swimpools must have – amongst others – the double amount of chloric.
All the Dutch measures against Coronavirus you can find at the website of the Dutch Government
– Photo’s “our accommodation in the Corona-period”
– Corona-news 8.05.2020 (about payment during our Corona-closing)
-1,5 meter distance between the chairs, In this case coughing shields are not necessary, but we have them anyway between the chairs.
-markings on the floor
Photo: For the duration of the Corona-period we created a temporay “landing” (under shed), to use as waiting-area during the transsition of lessons.
Photo: Every single child (always) has a personal dressing-room that can be locked. During the Corona-period we have a dressing-room-system.
Photo: Different infectants available ready for use
Photo: In front of the entrance a small table with desinfectant hand gel.
Photo: And when the weather is nice you can sit at our Patio (as usual).
CORONA NEWS (update Friday 8th of May, 16.42 hours)
ABOUT PAYMENT DURING OUR CORONA-CLOSING
– For the 7 children who stop with swimlessons starting from April the following:
The lesson(s) the child missed during our Corona-closing in March, can be used as a catch-up lessons(s), this to do the last exam training(s) or to do the Cup-test. Refund of the this lessonfee is not possible.
– For the children who continue with swimlessons starting from April the following:
The lesson(s) the child missed during our Corona-closing in March, will be refund with the automatic invoice of the month May. Catch-up for this lesson(s) is not possible.
APRIL:We did NOT charge lessonfee during the month of April.
MAY: We will NOT charge lessonfee for the lessons from the 1st of May up untill Monday the 11th of May.
We want to keep the falling-out-of-lessons to a minimum, therefore we will be open the rest of the month of May.