Three times a year we have a placing round:
1. Exams in March, placement starting from April
2. Exams in June and July , placement starting after the Dutch Summer holiday.
3. Exams in November, placement starting from December .
After each examround I get spots open. Sometimes I get a spot between the exams, for example in case of removal. When you have a schedule change request, please fill in the form with days/times.
When you have sent me the schedule change request form, I will try to fit in your request. When I have a match with the possibilities you gave me on the form and the spots that came open, I will schedule your child in on that matching spot.
Please take into account the following: When I grant your request and the schedule is completed, I can not turn it back, because your former spot has been given away to someone else and the schedule will be completely filled.
Unfortunatelly not always I get spots open on particular days and/or times. There is a chance that I cannot grant your request for that reason. In such a case there are 2 alternatives:
1. You put your spot on the website for catch-up lessons and follow the system (service) about catching-up lessons.
2. Stop swimming lessons and re-start at a future time. One drawback, your child gets rusty on the skills and needs a few lessons to get back on the level.
When I received your form, I always send you a confirmation a.s.a.p. If you did not receive a confirmation then I did not receive your form. In that case please send me an e-mail.
Kind regards, Joyce
P.s. For the schedule that starts from 31 August 2021 (placinground 2), the form must be in my possesion at the latest Wednesday 7 July 2021.