Three times a year we have a placing round:
1. Exams in March, placement starting from April
2. Exams in June and July , placement starting after the Dutch Summer holiday.
3. Exams in November, placement starting from December .
After each examround I get spots open. Sometimes I get a spot between the exams, for example in case of removal. When you have a schedule change request, please fill in the form with days/times.
When you have sent me the schedule change request form, I will try to fit in your request. When I have a match with the possibilities you gave me on the form and the spots that came open, I will schedule your child in on that matching spot.
Please take into account the following: When I grant your request and the schedule is completed, I can not turn it back, because your former spot has been given away to someone else and the schedule will be completely filled.
Unfortunatelly not always I get spots open on particular days and/or times. There is a chance that I cannot grant your request for that reason. In such a case there are 2 alternatives:
1. You put your spot on the website for catch-up lessons and follow the system (service) about catching-up lessons.
2. Stop swimming lessons and re-start at a future time. One drawback, your child gets rusty on the skills and needs a few lessons to get back on the level.
When I received your form, I always send you a confirmation a.s.a.p. If you did not receive a confirmation then I did not receive your form. In that case please send me an e-mail.
Kind regards, Joyce
P.s. For the schedule that starts from the 1st of December 2021 (placinground 3), the form must be in my possesion at the latest Monday the 1st of November 2021.